Thursday, April 10, 2014

Top 10 Under $10 - My Fashion Wish List

Here are the top 10 clothing items and accessories that I'm currently lusting after.  As an added bonus, these pieces are all around $10 and won't break the bank if I do decide to purchase them. If we break it down, that's cheaper than two grande vanilla lattes at Starbucks or a trip to the movies. Enjoy!

                                                            1. What: Oversized top
                                                                    Where: H&M 
                                                                   How much: $9.95

 2. What: Cranberry long leggings
  Where: Cotton On
    How much: $9.95 or 2 for $15

3. What: Flat Rider bracelet
    Where: UrbanOG
    How much: $6.20



4. What: Striped maxi dress
    Where: Forever 21
    How much: $10.80

5. What: Pentagon sunglasses
    Where: Cotton On
    How much: $9.95


6. What: Denim shorts
    Where: H&M
    How much: $9.95


7. What: Tassel scarf
    Where: Forever 21
    How much: $9.80



8. What: Pop-Color tank
    Where: Old Navy
    How much: $8.50

9. What: Classic Skinny Jeans
    Where: Forever 21
    How much: $7.80
10. What: Wallet clutch
    Where: T.J. Maxx
    How much: $9.99


All photos and information are taken from the links provided. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh pentagon sunglasses! I love love LOVE unique sunglasses! The crazier the better. And so cheap! I learned my lesson with designer sunglasses at a young age, when my freshman year roommate crushed my fancy dancey Ray Bans, in their case... in my purse. Nothing is safe! No more expensive sunglasses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jean shorts. They seem to be a good length. And that scarf, YES PLEASE. It's perfect for summer- light and breezy. All these items are under $10!? You can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. I need that oversized top from H&M! What shocks me is that it is less than $10. That shirt can be worn so many different ways. I honestly might buy 2! Thanks Carly for creating a "need" that wasn't even there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that everything you posted is co cute and classic but yet also promotes comforts! Your style is highlighted well through the items you posted, and I'm really glad you posted the price and where to find these items because I loveeee them

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the maxi dress! I am a sucker for a nice long flowy maxi. They are so comfortable and you can dress them up or dress them down. They are so easy to wear and not expensive at all! I buy at least five new maxis at the beginning and end of the summer. I am stacked with maxis.

    ReplyDelete